At your eye appointment in Cornelius, NC, we’ll go over your health history and any symptoms you’re experiencing with you.
At Friedman Eye Care, we are the only place you need to turn for all of your eye care needs in the Cornelius, North Carolina area. We provide compassionate, patient-focused services in addition to a wide selection of eyewear products.
If you aren’t sure whether you could benefit from coming into our office for an eye appointment, there are a few key signs that indicate scheduling an appointment would be a good idea. These include some of the following:
- You see floaters, flashes of light, or red spots
- Your eyes are dry, red, and itchy.
- You have a health condition, like diabetes, that has an effect on your vision and eye health.
- When you drive at night, you have a hard time seeing what’s in front of you or reading street signs.
- You feel dizzy or sick whenever you try to follow a moving target with your eyes.
- You have to squint or hold books or newspapers close to your eyes in order to see things clearly.
- You feel like there’s been a recent change in your vision.
At your eye appointment, we’ll go over your health history with you and any symptoms you’re experiencing. Then, we’ll check your vision and make effective recommendations.
We have eye appointments available at our office Monday through Friday during regular business hours. To schedule your next eye appointment or to find out more about the services we provide at our office, please contact us at Friedman Eye Care today.